Cave Jules Duc et Fils is a family-run winery, now in its second generation, located above the village of Ollon.
Founded in 1958 by Jules Duc, the Jules Duc et Fils winery is now managed byJean-Alexis. Taking over the business was a natural progression, sinceJean-Alexis has been producing and marketing the wines since 1991.
The winery comprises 7 hectares of vineyards, extending from Granges to Corin. With his particular passion for sweet wines, Jean-Alexis has developed aflétri wine (where the grapes are semi-dried on the vine), which forms part of the Mercurius range.
This range of three wines has a special label showing a flask, based on one found on the winery’s grounds that dates back to the year 80 AD. A replica of the artefact can be seen at the Wine Museum.