22SeptemberAll the events
It's harvest time - Swiss Wine Valais - ValaisTake part in the first "grape harvest open day" in Valais! > more 23September
Rallying the 5 senses - Christelle Besse - Nouvo Bourg, SaillonA wine and food tasting event that puts all 5 senses on the map, organised by Christelle Besse. > more
Swiss wine tourism awards: Valais steals the limelight!During the Rencontres suisses de l'œnotourisme [Swiss wine tourism congress], several projects from Valais won awards, including Vinum Montis. > more
Les Celliers de Sion: Les aventuriers du cep de vigne (Vine stock quest)Enjoy this outdoor adventure, walking through Sion's magnificent vineyards in search of the highly-prized special vine stock. > more
The Vinum Montis concept
As a community intended for all wine enthusiasts, Vinum Montis will help you discover the treasures the Valais hold for the wine tourist, thanks to our many preferred partners.
The Vinum Montis initiative was started by the tourist organisations of the Sierre region, with the aim of representing their partners, and will gradually be extended to cover the whole of the Valais canton by the end of 2018. You will then be able to see all the canton's wine tourism activities at a glance. Enjoy!
To do this, we offer you a number of opportunities, such as :
- Membership of a special Club;
- Participation in high-quality tasting events in settings that are unusual or emblematic of the Sierre region and central Valais;
- Access to a website entirely dedicated to wine tourism, including an online shop and exclusive offers;
- Daily updates on the main social media, including Facebook with its factual and emotional content, and Instagram with its more visual content;
- The opportunity to take advantage of unique services related to wine tasting.