Founded in 1942 by Alfred Bonvin, the business was bought by the Cordonier family in 1962, and its name was changed to "Cordonier & Lamon SA" in 1987.
Martine and Jacques Cordonier took over the running of the winery from their father, Arthur, in 2007. The new building, with its beautifully designed tasting area, was opened in 2011.
The company decided to make some innovations, introducing various prestige ranges, such as "Patricien" (the main range), "Mià follià" (late-harvest wines) and "Triumvirat" (blended wines).
Barrel-ageing is also used for some of the red wines.
Find out more about the winery's ranges here.
Saturday : 10h-16h