Wine tourism continuing professional development course - Module 3 - Wine MuseumWine: organising a wine tasting, representative grape varieties and local products. > more 11March
Concert and aperitif at Château MercierConcert at Château Mercier, followed by an aperitif served by one of the wineries from the region of Sierre, Salgesch and surroundings. > more
Special event on 21 February: the little secrets of Les Celliers de SionHome of the first theme park in Valais based on wine and vines, Les Celliers de Sion wants to make its mark on wine tourism in the canton. > more
Le Torpilleur: the second range from Cave l'OrpailleurLaunched at the end of 2017, Le Torpilleur is the second range from the Cave l'Orpailleur winery. > more
027 451 21 00
Because there's always so much more to discover, this special offer gives you a glimpse of the wine-grower's life and enables you to actively explore the region's heritage and culture.
The special offer includes:
- 2 nights in one of the themed rooms offered (pilgrim, barrel, wine-press, cradle or vineyard hut);
- A drink on arrival;
- Fruit and mineral water in the room;
- 2 days' rental of electric bikes;
- 2 picnic bags;
- A wine tasting in one of the hotel's wine cellars;
- An evening meal, including a tasting platter for 2 people supplied by "Sigi’s Hausräucherei".
The offer is subject to the availability of the partner.