Vinum Montis rendezvous – Barryland Musée et Chiens du Saint-Bernard, in MartignyWe’re starting the year with a “rendezvous” that's a little off the beaten track, at the Barryland St. Bernard Museum in Martigny! > more 01February
FASSzination, Wine & Dine - Cave du Rhodan - SalgeschTravel the world of wine via the selection chosen to complement the gourmet menu. > more
CLUB Vinum Montis: on course for 2019!As the Vinum Montis initiative goes from strength to strength, it has extended to cover the entire canton, with clear targets for 2019. > more
Another way to follow the wine trail – with Geocaching.Have fun on the Sierre–Salgesch wine trail by taking part in the biggest treasure hunt in the world! > more
Accompanied walk: from Lens to Flanthey - Valais Wine Tours
Halfday offer available : CHF 160
Offer valid for 2 people, and for a larger number of people on request.
Chemin de la Vereilla 1
079 225 40 54
Our region enjoys a superb setting, so this special offer enables you to discover our wines, landscapes and culture in a single exclusive package.
The special offer includes:
- Return travel from Crans-Montana or the Rhône valley in central Valais.
- A heritage tour of the village of Lens;
- A guided walk in the Flanthey wine-growing region;
- A wine tasting hosted by one of the village's owner/winemakers;
- A tour of the Château de Vaas , which houses the Cornalin Museum;
- A glass of wine from the backpack
The offer is subject to the availability of the partner.
© Photo: Ueli Raz